Wednesday 20 August 2014

Oh Hey, Indiana

Hello everyone



Hows everything with you all? I don't know about you lot but I have literally just started to slow down now, I'm so done man. I arrived home from London on the Sunday night then worked until today. I have so missed just having a chill day. Haven't even changed from my pjs #highfashion. 

I am going through such a panic buy shopping pattern at the moment, I know I am going away in October and I'm terrified there will be no summer clothes left by then if I leave it too late. So I am literally scooping up every summer item there is out there, Hawaiian striped armbands...check, flamenco pom pom sliders hell yeah those are a check. Things are spiraling out of control. I can't decide if I want to channel a vintage beach feel or a Moroccan gypsy?? LIFE.    

Does anyone else go through these holiday shopping nightmares? 





I have a major thing for hats at the moment, you should see the stripey number I have just bought...This Indiana Jones ensemble is no different. I love it! I think it looks really good with blonde hair and tends to go with everything especially my uniform black and white. Plus my hair never sits so this is good to hide it! 

Hat: H&M £19.99
Jacket: Primark £17
Shirt: Topshop £35
Skirt: H&M £17.99
Shoes: Primark £8
Rings: H&M £8.99
Necklace: H&M £12.99

Okay so I admit the ugly shoe thing does not look great with the tights but it was 13 degrees so tights had to happen or I would not have survived. No joke. Honestly I am obsessed with H&M at the moment, I spoke to one of the girls who works there recently and they have really put so much effort into buying new jewelry pieces and it shoes. I wanted to buy everything it all looks so gorgeous. 




I can't even begin to describe my 'matrix' coat. LOVE IT. Wanted it in white too but it verged on looking too medical. 

See you next time!
xx

My photographer demands recognition...so here he is looking his best. Check him out on Youtube at Adamhaleswalker and on Facebook at Around the world in 80 beers. Blah, blah blah.



3 comments:

  1. Love the clashing print of the top and skirt x

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed with this! That hat is totally perfect and you mixed those prints like a pro! Love love love!

    www.shygirlloudvoice.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been following your blog for some time now and I always love your post. Come back! Haha

    xx

    With Love, Banke a Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete