Sunday 1 September 2013

Looking Like An Extra From the Jungle Book

Hello everyone!
 
 
 
Hope everything is going really good with all of you, sorry again for being stupidly slow on keeping you guys up to date. I guess its just blogger takes so long for just one blogpost. Honestly if you want to keep more updated and faster its much better on instagram mines is chloejade_28.
 
I have accepted I will not be the 3x a week blogger, those bloggers are Gods, how they do it I have no idea! Never mind the ones that do it everyday. Jeeeez.
 
 
 
 
This post may have to be a quick one as I have an early shoot I am styling tomorrow and I still haven't decided outfits. Organisation is not my strongest point haha. So this outfit is another Missguided number, its the stuff I bought with the £50 I won. The jacket for a start is VERY loud. Its one of those love it or avoid it ones. Even I struggle to wear it, especially in Aberdeen. You get a lot of funny looks for maybe branching out of the colours black, white or our infamous grey. The quality of the fabric on this blazer is amazeballs and it fits perfectly round my shoulders too which is rare as I'm petite, (dwarf), especially on my top half. It is extremely summery but I think I would still wear it in winter and probably just be a bit crazy and put fur with it too!
 
 
 
 
Blazer: Missguided £34.99
Dress: Missguided £19.99
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters £16
Sandals: River Island
Bag: H&M £14.99
Necklaces: Topshop £14 (both)
 
The dress I can't even explain, my addiction to neon needs to stop, I don't even like it anymore ahaha. I feel like a magpie to it now! Help.Me. But it is a great shape, especially if you're feeling like a whale, IT HIDES EVERYTHING.
 
 
I'm still loving my pink hair, Its about as daring as it gets for me when it comes to hair. I've starting getting super excited about LFW. Outfits are already getting planned but I'm planning on packing super light so I need to be SAVVY!
 
Hope next week is even better for you guys!
 
See you.
 
xx


4 comments:

  1. I love the colour in this outfit! Your clutch is so gorgeous x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice blazer, love it! Lovely dress as well, it's great how you've paired them together instead of trying to tone it down!

    Hayley | Taxi for Jackson x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so in love with this look
    http://shradhaloves.blogspot.co.uk/
    S xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely love the look. And you're right about our "infamous grey" in Aberdeen, it does get a bit depressing.

    The neon dress is EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete