Tuesday 10 June 2014

Hats Off To You

Hello everyone!



I thought for today's post I would play around with a different camera and I must admit its crazy the quality difference in the photos so I hope you like them :). 

Basically I have wanted one of these hats for as long as I can remember but I could never find one that would look okay on such a small pea head or one that wasn't too 'out there', its Aberdeen we are dealing with. This little beauty from Boohoo is so goooooooooood. Boohoo isn't normally my first choice but at the moment I was really surprised at their selection and the prices have still remained so affordable. I do get a few strange glances wearing this bad boy but I am heading down to London in around 10 days for another internship this time only for two weeks and I am crazy looking forward to it and the hats coming too! I've missed London so much. The best thing about London is that there is always something interesting going on and so much people to see and meet. 





Hat: Boohoo £12
Mac: H&M £39.99
Jacket: Primark £18
Shirt: Urban Outfitters £35
Skirt: Karen Millen £85
Necklace: Forever 21 £12.99
Clutch: Primark £8

Remember that skirt from the last post well....I found the jacket version and I just had too. I haven't braved the whole 2 piece thing yet as I 'may' look a tad bit too wall paper. But you never know. 

This jacket is my ALL TIME FAVE for the lighter months, perfect weight, length and colour. Plus it was an absolute steal from H&M. Lastly I hope you like the orange touches in this outfit as I think even if the weather isn't at its best orange is such a summery colour.




So at the moment I have just been spending way to much time at the beach and eating out...healthy eating starts tomorrow. Maybe. 

See you soon guys.

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment