Monday 9 March 2015

Poppy Red

Hello everyone!


Finally some sun is here and it is B.E.A.UUUUUUUUUTIFUL. Don't get me wrong its not warm, but its sunny which is the main thing here. 

Right now I am so into the up and coming trends as my old jumpers just aren't cutting it right now. So I was just doing my usual 7 hours of browsing on the ASOS site and boom I seen this dress. It is bold. But it is ggggorgeous! I haven't bought a new day time dress in ages and this one I just couldn't resist so now...its mines. In the summer time I plan to wear it with cute sunnies, black open toed boots and some lace socks. 



As it is not summer yet this bad boy suede guy here will do! This is by far the heaviest jacket I have ever bought in my life, its real suede which is the shizz but it means for my frame it can be quite bulky and very rigid so my walk is even slower than usual due to the weight. Worth it. 

Jacket: Beyond Retro £65
Dress: ASOS £40


I was having a really un-photogenic day so apologies for the facial expressions and lack of shoes, bag etc. This outfit is pretty loud anyway so I wouldn't be wearing any crazy footwear today. 




Just a super quick post today as uni work is calling my name and even doing a blog post is pure guilt. Procrastination why you do this to meeeeeeeeeee.

Have a fabby week guys!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment