Sunday 8 November 2015

Beauty: Anastasia Beverly Hills

Hello everyone!



So long time no see... Basically I have finally found myself a new full time job HURRAH, which I love and am obsessed with. However this has meant that most of my free time is now gone and has left my blogging schedule pretty limited. With this being said I have figured out a way to shoot during the weekends and schedule hopefully around 2 posts a week so thank you so much for being so patient with me. Also hello to all my new followers, i'm not usually so bad at posts I promise! 

Also I know this is another beauty related post but I am really loving everything beauty related and it has become such a passion of mine and an industry I want to learn more about. This being said I still love love love fashion and will still be a fashion blog with some beauty thrown in too. More the merrier. Next weekend I will be doing some outfit shoots for you all as I have just done a big Missguided and ASOS haul, whoop whoop. 






So as my last post was heavily warm toned I thought it would be good to work it, flip reverse it and do a cool toned smokey eye thats wearable for day and night. I still need to work on my eyeliner skillz, that shit gotta be able to cut a bitch. In more civilised terms I want it straight and pointy as. I was inspired by this look mainly by the pink champagne shade in the new ABH Self Made palette which is just glitter shimmer goodness. If you are a magpie like me you will NEED it. 

The four shades I used were

1 Sherbet
2 Hot Chocolate
3 Metallic Plum
4 Pink Champagne

The palette is sold on beauty bay for all you UK peeps, and is completely worth the money. I think it was around £20 ish and the colours are to die for, I can tell I'm already going to get so much use out of it. It has mattes, shimmers, base and crease colours, perf. 



I also used false lashes, the demi whispies by allure my absolute fave and on my lips is the new NYX creme lipsticks which was gifted to me by my lovely mua friend Emily. HOLY SMOKES it is beautiful. The most buttery texture and stays on your lips all day, through eating and talking. I eat and talk a lot so this is insane. These lipsticks are super affordable too so I am literally going to collect the lot. The shade is Abu Dhabi or code SMLC09. 

I hope you guys enjoy the look and forgive me for being a bad blogger! 

xx

4 comments:

  1. Another gorge look on the make-up front! And congrats on the job babes! Woooo! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sweetie! I am a woman obsessed haha. Finally, thanks so much! xx

      Delete
  2. In love with your eye make up and the look in general, I love ABH anything though! Congrats on your job xx
    www.beckieione.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Beckie, thank you so much, means a lot. ABH is life haha. xx

      Delete