Saturday 28 January 2017

Hello, Red Boots!

Hello everyone


I cannot wait until January is over, I know its bad to wish your life away but it really is a mind numbing month. The middle child of all months. I believe that is why sales are graciously given to us during January as a 'You can do this' incentive. Otherwise all you're left with is your Dry and Vegan mates... 

When it comes to sale shopping like most living and breathing females Zara is the only place I see. Its full blown tunnel vision. Which brings me to explain why this whole post is Zara infused, please believe Zara has not sponsored this post, (I wish). Call me, call me. Every year they do smash it out the park and this year was no exception. In my personal opinion I thought the sales this year were a bit lack lustre which only highlighted to me what a jewel Zara really is, thank you Spain. I always liked you.  






Anyone who has seen me for the past 2 weeks will know that I have been living in this coat, its super light weight, isn't bulky and yet still manages to keep me warm. I also had to fight an older gentleman in Zara who also wanted to adorn this piece. No no stranger, not today. Thankfully my lack of height lead him to believe I was probably some poor 14 year old and he couldn't possible snatch it from me. Like taking candy from a baby. 

Jacket: Zara (sale) £29.99
Jumper: Zara £19.99
Jeans: Marks and Spencer £34.99
Boots: Zara £49.99
Bag: Zara £29.99
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters (old) 

 Now onto the main authority here, those red booties! I got these for Christmas believe it or not. I know cliche, but how could I not. I was a bit sceptical at first and did feel like I was a hair away from full on Kat Slater inspo however I do feel super paired back casual vibes can really pull this through. Surprisingly they are super comfortable to wear too unlike my new Mango ones, I still love you tho babies. Even if you do make me want to go full on 'Saw Mode' to my ankle. 














I must admit I am very much enjoying experimenting with my style a little more and actually putting thought into my purchases rather than just 'hit and run' free style through all stores. I am still thinking minimal and classic but I adore touches of rough to an outfit that stops it looking too try hard, i.e. the frayed hems. 

I shall end this rant here folks, please have an amazing weekend and I will see you shortly. Feels good to be back. 

xxx

3 comments:

  1. I'm living for this look! Stunning photos as well :)

    Nicole | The Glam Surge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your look here, the boots are the perfect finishing touch! I too can't wait until February, here's to only a few more days left of January! xo

    My Lovelier Days

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look stunning! I LOVE the coat and boots :)

    http://nikoleannj.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete