Tuesday 15 March 2016

Beauty: Topshop 'Unicorn' Eye

Hi everyone!





Its been a while since I have done a makeup look for you all, but tonight is the night... 

If you follow me on Instagram you would have noticed that not too long ago I grammed a picture of the most beautiful eyeshadows pressed pigment I have ever seen in my life. It can only be described as unicorn princess fairy dust like. I knew straight away I would have to do a makeup look for you all. So as you can see from the photos I took inspiration from all things girlie and and 'unicorn like'. I feel like if a unicorn was to wear eye shadow it would be this look. 




The eyeshadow used was from Topshop and was £12.50, which I think is quite a lot for a high street beauty retailer but it is worth it, promise. Its a pretty hefty amount and I did use it as a highlighter too... I mean if you are going all out, you may as well. It is also duo chrome in nature, this means that the shadow has 2 colours of pigments pressed. Most likely the facets of each pigment are double faced, i.e gold and pink like this one. Meaning overall you will get a tonal range of pinks and golds without leaving you with one flat colour. If that makes sense. Either way I am extremely impressed with Topshop makeup and cannot wait to try some more! 

Eyeshadow on lid:  Topshop £12.50
Rest of shadows: Morphe £29.99
Lashes: Demi Whispies £4.79
Mascara: Bobbi Brown Eye Opening Mascara £23
Eyeliner: Bobbi Brown Gel Liner in Black £18.50
Brows: Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wizz in Chocolate £15 and the Gel £20
Eyelid Primer: MAC paintpot
Foundation: Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder in shade 2 £32
Concealer: Urban Decay Naked concealer in Fair £17
Corrector: Bobbi brown Intensive Skin Serum Corrector £28 shade light bisque
Powder: Bobbi Brown Shimmering Skin Perfector £42 in porcelain
Primer: Bobbi Brown Vitamin Enriched Face Base £39
Glow Balm: Bobbi Brown Illuminating Face Balm £42
Blush: Charlotte Tilbury Ecstasy £32
Highlight: Bobbi Brown Shimmer brick in Pink
Highlight 2: The Topshop eyeshadow...
Bronzer: Smashbox in Suntan Matte £25
Contour: Makeup Revolution £12
Lipliner: Mac Stripdown £12.50 
Lipstick: Illamasqua lipstick in Starkers ( Just in the middle) £25 




Damn girl thats a lot of makeup...

I actually hate looking at all those products, you can obviously do this look in less steps I am just a makeup addict. I think if you had to get at least one thing please try and at least swatch the eye shadow, I think its called mother of pearl...

Excuse if you think my skin looks oil as, I just love a glowy, moisturised finish and this camera pics up everything! 

Until next time, see you.
xx

8 comments:

  1. What a beautiful look! Wow. I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, the colours on your eyes look amazing!! Beautiful lady! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey lovely!

      Guess its just one more excuse to go into Topshop haha! Thanks so much! xx

      Delete
  3. That eye look though... (heart eyes emoji) you look beautiful, don't feel conscious about your glowing complexion it looks healthy and we all know that the camera picks up everything!


    Shannon, www.sixthskyline.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl!

      Haha, thank you for being so lovely! xx

      Delete