Friday 20 February 2015

Are You a Saunt Or a Sinner?

Hi everyone!



Finally I managed to get my photographer back, so the quality of these pictures, fingers crossed, should be better for you lot and you can also see the whole outfit in natural daylight rather than the light of my room. So I was kindly gifted two t-shirts by the stylish Scottish brand Saunt&Sinner check out their collections here. To bring some freshness to the brand Saunt & Sinner have released these new minimalist t-shirts one white and one black which is perfect for how I want to dress at the moment. They are also unisex if you want to do the whole 'couple dressing' thing..... Your choice. 

I've went for the white t-shirt to style this time as I know it is pretty easy to chuck on a leather jacket and rock a day look but I wanted to portray that a casual t-shirt with a bold design can be styled to be a sleek night look. Without looking too much like John Travolta, style icon,  I put this look with my green mac to help break up the blinding white. 




I absolutely love love love seeing Scottish brands emerge from the fashion scene as I think as a whole we are a very creative country its just a shame we do not  get the fair representation that we deserve. Rant over. Without coming across over patriotic as I leave to live in London soon I will always have a soft spot for Scottish designers and their brands. 

T-shirt: Saunt & Sinner £30
Blazer: Topshop £58
Trousers: Red Herring £34.99
Heels: Next £35
Clutch: Zara (old)
Mac: Primark £24.99
Rings: H&M £4.99

SS15 is sooooo close and I cannot wait to refresh my wardrobe as I am so over chunky knits and leggings the thought of floaty dresses and bare legs literally makes me want to cry with joy. No exaggeration. LFW starts today! So I will be glued to my laptop streaming every live show there is. After attending LFW a few years back I understand why people get such a buzz from it, the atmopshere and inspiration is electric. 



So this little outfit is an nod to the kind of ensemble I would wear if I was going and uni wasn't ruining any chance of a life. I really enjoy the 70s trend, hence the flared white trousers but as I wanted this to be on the dressy side pair it with a crisp white blazer to hold the whole outfit together. The t-shirt gives you that relaxed cool vibe so that it doesn't look too 'try hard'. 

Let me know if you are going to LFW this year? I also will be attached to instagram like its a vital organ as Instagram is my baby during Fashion Week. If you are looking for new brands on Instagram Saunt & Sinners one is great for inspiration and behind the scenes looks, you can check it out here

Right see you lot soon guys, Hi Ho, Hi Ho its off to uni I go. 

xx

1 comment: