Saturday 13 February 2016

Fashion: Boohoo = Bae This Valentines Day

Hi everyone!



Thought I would try and fit this post in right before the big old V-day. Valentines day for some or Singles Awareness day for others... The wonderful babes at Boohoo have asked little old me to think of what that lovable word 'bae' means to me. With some thought and filtering, dogs are not the answer to everything Chloe, I came up with it. Bae to me is yourself. Cringe I know. Its true though, I think as soon as you learn to accept yourself, flaws and all you offer the best version of yourself to those you love the most. I wouldn't want to give my friends and family anything less than 100% my full attention and affection. Dogs come a very close second. 

With this in mind this Valentines I always try to dress in something that makes me feel like a female boss. I feel at my most powerful when I am in tailored, well fitting and simple clothes. However it is valentines so obviously I'm an absolute cheese ball and need to have some stereotypical love theme, hence the kiss shirt. I actually picked this up from the blogger market that Olivia from What Olivia Did hosted. It is pretty loud but super appropriate for this time of year!  




Blazer: River Island £55
Shirt: Market £15
Culottes: ASOS £35
Bag: Zara £19
Bracelets: H&M £4.99
Earrings: H&M £3.99
Heels: Boohoo £30, similar here.




My new blazer is legit so gorgeous I could just die happy. It fits like a glove, is great quality and has already rolled up sleeves, yay! It also drapes in a way that is so chic and flattering, I feel super slick in this bad boy. It looks great with stripes and plain tees too. I feel I have fallen in love this season with blazers and just crave more and more. I've seen a white one on Boohoo that I need to have to join my collection. 

Speaking of Boohoo and love, say hello to my new boys... These heels are without a doubt, so comfortable, versatile and possibly the new love my life.  I feel like my search for the perfect nude heel has been a forever ongoing battle, alas Boohoo were the ones all this time. If you have small feet like me these are perfect as the chunky strap at the ankle keeps you fastened in. I feel at Valentines day whether you have a date or not a pair of good heels will always make you feel sassy. These are perfect for petite girls as they have a good size heel to add height and length to your legs but are chunky so you feel supported, great for when you are wearing culottes, a tricky cut to make work. 
Either way every women needs a pair of classic nude heels, even more so if they are of faux suede...



Anyways I am not going to hold you lot up too much. Have an amazing Sunday folks and enjoy whatever it is that you are doing may that be Tinder swiping, Food contests or having a mates date!

See you! 
xxx

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love these shots! You look drop dead gorgeous, and the outfit is amazing. I NEED that shirt!

    Written by Tasmine | UK Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a cute outfit! really like your style, deff following you now!!

    ReplyDelete